Topic: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Replies: 27   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 12:20 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof

On Dec 30, 1:13 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <9da26dd2-5d29-4d3c-97a3-bd9bb79a2...@6g2000pbh.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  camgi...@hush.com wrote:

> > > AN integral, but not THE integral.
>
> > It HAS an integral!
>
> It has infinitely many different integrals, though any two of them
> differ only by a constant.
>

> > It HAS a derivative.
>
> But it has only one derivative!
>

> > Your imaginary textual froth you make up and call functions DO NOT!!
>
> > AD(pos) = 6 IFF DIAG(pos) < 5
> > AD(pos) = 5 OTHERWISE

> > What is the DERIVATIVE of that RUBBISH?
>
> Since it is not even a continuous function, what misleads you to suppose
> it needs to have a derivative?
>

> > You CLAIM it is completed to INFINITY!
>
> > W H A T  *  I S  *  T H E  *  I N T E G R A L  ?
>
> Since neither its domain nor its range includes any real intervals what
> misleads you to suppose that it has an integral?
>

> > ANWER THE QUESTIONS VIRGIL
>
> Your questions reveal either your abysmal ignorance of mathematics, or
> your stupidity, or  more likely both.
>

> > OR STOP TRASHING ALL MY POSTS!
>
> I am trying to improve them, but you keep making them worse.

So you agree f(x) = 2x

and

AD(x) = 6 IFF LIST(x,x)<6
AD(x) = 5 IFF LIST(x,x)>=6

are different kinds of functions?

A N S W E R * T H E * Q U E S T I O N

Herc

Date Subject Author
12/24/12
Read Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/24/12
Read Re: "Simple" Refutation of Cantor's Proof Fails
Virgil
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
patmpowers@gmail.com
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
camgirls@hush.com
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/30/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
William Hughes
[...]
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple NON-Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil