Topic: xpc target which webcam?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 28, 2013 2:20 PM

Gordon Weast

Re: xpc target which webcam?

Shelia,

Webcams that are designed to support the standard video class protocol
should work. Those cameras don't need a special driver when used in
Windows which has a built in driver for cameras that implement the
standard protocol.

If a camera needs a special driver installed to work on Windows, then it
won't work on xPC Target.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks