Topic: Array of array
Replies: 14   Last Post: Dec 29, 2012 12:23 PM

CHINEDU

Re: Array of array

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <kbkpl0$b33$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "CHINEDU" wrote in message <kbkn0j$1ko$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>

> > dpb, I know I can initialize a matrix using A = zeros(20,30)
> > how do I initialize a matrix of subarrays?

> A = zeros(3,20,30);
>
> Bruno

Bruno, zeros(3,20,30) creates a 3D array. I want to initialize a 2D array(matrix) where each element would be of the form {1,2,-1}.
e.g for if A is 3-by-2 matrix with subarrays as
A = [(1,2,2) (1 2 3)
(4 5 6) (2,2,3)
(0,3,2) (1,2,2)]

ho do I initialize A?