Topic: Matrix variable with parametric elements
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 5:38 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Matrix variable with parametric elements

On 12/26/2012 6:37 AM, Michael Doukas wrote:
> "Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <kbeqd7$r15$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> How did you get that columns 9 will have 56:67? I think it should be 52:62
>>

> I am defining the ranges that each column may take.
> There is no need to be of the same length for my purposes, they just need to
>increment with a step of 1.
> I do not see any problem with that.

col1: 0 1 2
col2: 3 4 5 6
col3: 7 8 9 10 11
col4: 12 13 14 15 16 17
col5: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
col6: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
col7: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
col8: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
col9: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

So, may be you can explain again, how last column should be 56:67?

--Nasser