Topic: Matrix variable with parametric elements
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 5:38 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Matrix variable with parametric elements

On 12/26/2012 7:12 AM, Michael Doukas wrote:
------------------------

> I do not have the prerequisite that the col(i+1) contains col(i)+1 elements.
> The ranges in my first post are just an example.
> My problem specific ranges are:
> col1: 0:2
> col2: 3:4

> col9: 40:52
-------------------------

But that is NOT what you wrote in your original message. Here is what
you wrote

------------------------
>>first column to take random integer values in the range 0:2 (i.e. integers
>>0 or 1 or 2), second column to take random integer values in the range
>>3:6 (i.e. 3 or 4 or 5 or 6),
>>ninth column to take random integer values within the range 56:67 (i.e. 56 or 57...67)

So, how did the second the second column suddenly change from 3:6 to now
becoming 3:4? and the 9th column which was supposed to be 56:67 now become

Are you solving 2 different problems at the same time?

Strange. Any way. Not important. Just wanted to point out that what
you are asking for now, is not what you wrote.

--Nasser