Topic: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar

Haim posted Dec 27, 2012 9:36 AM (GSC's remarks follow):
> Wayne Bishop Posted: Dec 26, 2012 1:19 PM
>

> >I have to agree with GSC on the one if, indeed, Haim
>
> >actually used the word "conspiracy".
>
> What a strange conspiracy it must be if one can
> can read about it in the NY Times and in the
> professional literature, and hear about it in
> congressional testimony. What kind of conspiracy is
> enacted into law? Is "No Child Left Behind" a
> conspiracy? Is the educational policy of
> multiculturalism a conspiracy? Is affirmative action
> a conspiracy?
>
> Public education is an institution. It has
> has training facilities for its staffs, accrediting
> agencies, and administrators. It is governed by laws
> and supported by taxes. Yet the people who bandy the
> word "conspiracy" deny even that the institution has
> a leadership (which I rather unkindly call the
> Education Mafia).
>
> The idea that I am writing about a conspiracy is
> is so evidently preposterous that one can only be
> baffled by the people who make the assertion, and one
> can only assume the worst about them. Either they
> are malicious or they fail to understand the plain
> meaning of their own words. Frankly, I really do not
> know which is the case.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

See http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2422677.

I assert that you HAVE claimed (either in so many words or by implication) that there is a gigantic conspiracy by the 'Education Mafia' to damage US public school education (obviously for their own evil purposes). I am not about to search your postings to point you there. I ALSO assert that I know full well the plain (and/or any other meaning) of my words.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")