Topic: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar

Haim posted Dec 28, 2012 1:33 AM:
> GS Chandy Posted: Dec 27, 2012 12:36 PM
> >
> >> The idea that I am writing about a conspiracy is
> >> is so evidently preposterous that one can only be
> >> baffled by the people who make the assertion, and

> one
> >> can only assume the worst about them. Either they
> >> are malicious or they fail to understand the plain
> >> meaning of their own words. Frankly, I really do

> not
> >> know which is the case.
> >
> >I assert that you HAVE claimed (either in so many

> words
> >or by implication) that there is a gigantic
> conspiracy
> >by the 'Education Mafia' to damage US public school
> >education (obviously for their own evil purposes). I

> am
> >not about to search your postings to point you
> there. I
> >ALSO assert that I know full well the plain (and/or
> any
> >other meaning) of my words.
>
> Plainly not.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

So claims he who asserts that

"PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"

is the mantra that will cure the US public school education system of all its ills.

We know how much THAT kind of claim must be worth.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")