Topic: Need help
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 11:44 PM

ImageAnalyst

Re: Need help

"Krishna Chaitanya Nosina" <nkc_abbas@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <kbje3q$evs$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
> Please help me in reading 3x3 matrix at a time from 256x256 image coefficients and the process will be repeated for all the pixel values.

Krishna :
I suggest you use imfilter() or conv2(). Or you can use blockproc(). Or (last resort) you can do it yourself with 4 for loops, the outer two over rows and columns, and the inner two over the 3 by 3 sliding window. What operation do you plan on doing in that sliding window?
Image Analyst

Date Subject Author
12/28/12
Read Need help