Topic: Cursor position on images
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 8:49 PM

spamslayer19@gmail.com

Re: Cursor position on images

And of course define ptsList = {}; before anything else. I left out the most important part!

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:24:56 PM UTC-6, spamsl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:08:29 PM UTC-6, King, Peter R wrote:
>

> > I am sure this is straightforward but I cannot quite see how to do this
>
> I have an image (jpg file, but could be any format if that matters). I want
>
> to be able to left click on the image and mark the point with a dot of some sort and collect the coordinates of the point (the coordinate system is

fairly arbitrary). I then want to be able to repeat this as many times as required and end up with a list of the coordinates of the points clicked on for further manipulation. Clickpane should do the trick but I can't work out how.