Topic: GUIDE listbox
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 11:59 PM

ImageAnalyst

Re: GUIDE listbox

"Ormo " <ironhoofox@yahoo.gr> wrote in message <kbq3gk$due$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> How can i make a listbox in GUIDE collect and list the first line of each column of a matrix while each column's first line is a string,name etc and when i select an object from the list, display the corresponding column's data in my plot box?
Get the text or numbers into a string. I'm not really clear what you're talking about but you can use sprintf() to convert multiple strings and numbers into a single string. Then send that to the listbox which you've placed on your figure in GUIDE, with the set() command

yourString = sprintf('%s %s %d %.2f', whatever...........
set(handles.listbox, 'String', yourString);

Date Subject Author
12/30/12
Read GUIDE listbox
Ormo