Topic: What is or is not a paradox?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 2:06 PM

Koobee Wublee

Re: What is or is not a paradox?

On Jan 10, 10:07 am, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 6:07 pm, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> > paul andersen wrote:

> > ?Given two hypotheses where each is an antithesis to and thus
> > invalidates the other, common sense says one must find experiments to
> > validate only one of these hypotheses.?

> KW, you can never teach the willfully blind to see a rainbow.

You are very correct. The little professor from Norway, paul
andersen, thought that was a fumble and urged the sperm lover to haul
it away. <shrug>

> > The exact episode is like the children?s story ?Blind men and the
> > elephant?. Apparently, paul is too busy chasing chickens near the
> > Arctic Circle that he lost the meaning of what scientific method is.
> > Gee! You can even take hints from children?s story books.
> > Ahahahaha...

> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Men_and_the_Elephant

> > > Your argument are as lethal as always.
>
> > You bet. <shrug>
>
> Only an idiot would write what Paul did.

Now, you are getting the picture of how shallow-minded this person
is. <shrug>

> > > For example, you proved me wrong when I in this paper:
> > >http://www.gethome.no/paulba/pdf/LTconsistent.pdf
> > > thought it was possible to set three clocks to zero
> > > at the instant when they were co-located:
> > >http://tinyurl.com/34dv5p8

> > On page 3 right below Figure 2, you have
>
> > delta = (delta_A ? blah blah blah) / sqrt(1 ? B^2)
>
> > Where
>
> > ** B^2 = v^2 / c^2
>
> That's my favorite equation of all time! Just love it.

It is full of mathematical contradictions if one is smart enough to
see where they are. <shrug>

> > It can easily be
>
> > Delta_A = (delta ? blah blah blah) / sqrt(1 ? B^2)
>
> > The bottom line is the equation describing the segment of Minkowski
> > spacetime using your labeling system:

> > ** c^2 dt_AC^2 ? ds_AC^2 = c^2 dt_BC^2 ? ds_BC^2
>
> > Where
>
> > ** ds^2 = dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2
>
> > The equation can be written as follows.
>
> > ** dt_AC^2 (1 ? B_AC^2) = dt_BC^2 (1 ? B_BC^2)
>
> > Where
>
> > ** B_AC c = Speed of C as observed by A
> > ** B_BC c = Speed of C as observed by B

> > From A?s point of view trying to compare the rate of time flows with
> > C, B and C are the same. Thus, the equation above simplifies into the
> > following.

> > ** dt_AB^2 (1 ? B_AB^2) = dt_BB^2 (1 ? B_BB^2) = dt_BB^2
>
> > Where
>
> > ** B_AB c = Speed of B as observed by A
> > ** B_BB c = 0

> > On the other hand, from C?s pint of view observing A, B and A are the
> > same. Thus, the spacetime equation has to be interpreted differently
> > as the following.

> > ** dt_AA^2 (1 ? B_AA^2) = dt_BA^2 (1 ? B_BA^2) = dt_AA^2
>
> > Where
>
> > ** B_AA c = 0
> > ** B_BA c = Speed of A as observed by B

> > The only time when there is no paradox is when (B_AB = B_BA = 0).
> > This is what the Lorentz symmetry is all about such that there is no
> > special treatment on the one that is moving, and the little professor
> > from Norway fails miserably on this one. <SPANK> <SPANK> <SPANK>

> > It is time for paul to join another paul aka sylvia, absolute dick,
> > little bitch, etc. better known as PD for another divine vision to
> > resolve the paradox --- projection of proper time. Tom used to
> > believe in that crap, but he is now back to the first divine vision
> > promoted by promoted by Olivia Newton-John?s grandfather, Max Born.
> > <shrug>

> Nice connection! ONJ and Born. "Have you never been mellow, have you
> never tried, to find the comfort, from inside..." try Dan Singh with
> QT's VV of Travolta fame. Sorry, I had one of those greasy free
> thought moments.

Have you seen Koobee Wublee?s Relativity Play where Born was singing
that same song?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/7237c8836abe60ac

> Actually KW, I was searching for your recent Zardoz reference, and
> instead, found beautiful Born Olivia. Still perusing threads...

Zardoz was an interesting movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070948

By far, the best part about that movie was Charlotte Rampling.
<shrug>

> KW... never be intimidated by they-the-them ganging up on you.

Thanks for the encouragement. No, Koobee Wublee would not be bullied
by any of these idiots. <shrug>

Best regards.