Topic: plot or mesh or ?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 5:05 AM

Tony Kittler

Re: plot or mesh or ?

"Aditya" wrote in message <kc2q9s$21b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi Carl,
> It all depends on the value of phi1. I created phi1 as ones(256,256) and I get a white square (f1), black square(f) and black square(b) when I plot using imshow.
>
> It would be helpful to know a little more details. Are you not seeing anything or are you not seeing what you expect?
>
> Adi

Hi Adi,

phi1 is a grayscale image. I want to understand the meaning of the codes for different grayscale images. So, I am trying to see how f1, b and f seems. So, I am trying to figure out but I dont know matlab well. Could you help me how can we see f1, b and f