Topic: Running Simmechanics Models on Arduino Mega
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 3, 2014 12:04 PM

Dan Lluch

Re: Running Simmechanics Models on Arduino Mega

Hi Andrew,

Can you return the output of typing in VER at the command line? I?d like to make sure you have SimMechanics the product, since you can use the SimMechanics Link on its own with just SolidWorks to create the model.

Thanks
Dan