Topic: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 1:46 PM

Koobee Wublee

Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.

On Jan 7, 2:16 pm, PD wrote:
> On 1/7/2013 2:51 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Flat earth was exactly what ignorant PD had argued before.
>
> as predicted

PD is a dumb fvck. Since Venereal is PD, what does that have to say
about venereal? <shrug>

> > For your information, PD,
>
> who? you mean sylvia?

No, PD. Koobee Wublee means PD. <shrug>

> > since the age of maritime sailing about 3 to 4
> > thousands of years ago, people always knew the earth was spherical,
> > and that was even the case during the darkest of the Dark Age.
> > Columbus did not try to convince his financier that the earth was
> > spherical. He was trying to convince his backers that the earth was
> > not as big as what they believe in. In fact, Columbus was wrong. He

> > How? Say 100 years of time dilation all gone in one turn around?
>
> absolutely.

Hand-waving = reasoning. <shrug>

> > Believing yourself to be a god does not make you a god, PD. <shrug>
>
> what?
> there's no godliness needed here. only stuff you've not acquainted
> yourself with. that's as common as mud.

PD is the only one who thinks he can make everything happen by hand-
waving. <shrug>

> > Just how many versions of the Lorentz transform are there? <shrug>
>
> there's one between inertial reference frames. there's another one for
> dealing with accelerating frames. does this small common fact surprise you?

Specifically, what are they? If you cannot write down these two
different Lorentz transforms, you are a fvcking liar, and there is no
need for Koobee Wublee to waste His valuable time on the ilk such as
this deranged personality of PD. Just how many different
personalities does PD have? Is this a game to PD? <shrug>

> > Where is the math that supports your faulty claim? <shrug>
>
> in the description of transformations from or to an accelerated frame.
> try googling 'lorentz transform accelerated frame'. you'll only need the
> first half dozen of the 250k results

No, there are 250k interpretations which are all different with
varying degrees of bullshit. Koobee Wublee needs to know which
version PD believes in to allow for the necessary demystification
process. <shrug>

> > And what exactly is this generalization of the Lorentz transform in
> > the accelerated frame? <shrug>

> you like to follow math. go to where the math is laid out already. do
> you need me to tie your shoes for you, or can you use the internet?

Where is the math? PD has failed to deliver his faulty claim once
again. <shrug>