Topic: FWIW: interesting quote from Ted Kaczynski
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 6:06 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: FWIW: interesting quote from Ted Kaczynski

david petry <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 11:52:12 PM UTC-8, Robin Chapman wrote:
>> > "david petry" <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Are you going to send them bombs?
> Hmmm. If Ted Kaczynski had had a forum in which he could discuss
> his misgivings about modern mathematics (and about the problems of a
> technological society, for that matter), might things have turned
> out differently?

Yes! If only he had chosen to discuss his anti-technology platform on
the internet!

Jesse F. Hughes
"Here's some advice. If you disagree with something, try not to put
the statement you disagree with in your signature. It's liable to
confuse others." -- Paul Epstein