Topic: FWIW: interesting quote from Ted Kaczynski
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 6:06 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: FWIW: interesting quote from Ted Kaczynski

david petry <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 11:52:12 PM UTC-8, Robin Chapman wrote:
>> > "david petry" <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Are you going to send them bombs?
>

> Hmmm. If Ted Kaczynski had had a forum in which he could discuss
> his misgivings about modern mathematics (and about the problems of a
> technological society, for that matter), might things have turned
> out differently?

Yes! If only he had chosen to discuss his anti-technology platform on
the internet!

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"Here's some advice. If you disagree with something, try not to put