Topic: Texas vs. Gigglepuss
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 9, 2013 10:10 PM

William Elliot

Re: Texas vs. Gigglepuss

Congratulations, your incoherent spouting of random gibberish
in the misspelling English mode has awarded you a mandatory and
irrevocable invitation onto my list of blocked posters. Naa, naa,
your replies and posts will never again be seen.