Topic: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 10:04 AM

Gary Tupper

Re: Excellent Opportunity for "Change Agents" to Cash In

On 1/11/2013 2:35 PM, Haim wrote:
> MPG Posted: Jan 11, 2013 3:34 PM
>

>> http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/For-Profit-Education-Conference.html
> Don't you hate it when other people muscle in on your action?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Haim may not be aware of the old maxim which I hold dear:
"Offense can never be given - it can only be taken"

Which reminds me of a memorable line from the Avengers movie: "Take
that! Batman"
or maybe it was from "the Dark Prince" ...

Gary Tupper