Topic: Seattle Ballard High School teachers have followed suit: No MAP
test!

Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 9:36 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Seattle Ballard High School teachers have followed suit:
No MAP test!

That may be but the evaluation of teachers at present is
meaningless. Most expect, and get, superior ratings; the Lake
Wobegon situation. And informing these assessors several times a
year with tests that measure improvement is critical.

Wayne