Topic: How to read stackexchange.math ?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 7:28 AM

Michael Press

Re: How to read stackexchange.math ?

In article <alo8goF8k21U1@mid.dfncis.de>,
Gottfried Helms <helms@uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> I myself have decreased my engagement, and possibly I'm
> slowly moving out of the club (discussing with friends how
> to implement a nicer, more constructive and collaborative
> alternative)

Depend upon this: If you succeed in building a collaborative
alternative then various parties will attempt, with varying
degrees of success, to co-opt your accomplishment. This is
the way of the world.

--
Michael Press