Topic: simplifying rational expressions
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 28, 2013 12:57 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: simplifying rational expressions

Thank you for the suggestion. I did try the equation after I solved
it based on input from several other kind souls in here. That site
did spit out the same answer. I will bookmark the site to check up on
my answers to see whether I did them right. Thank you.