Topic: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Replies: 28   Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 12:16 AM

Westendorf, Neal

RE: Grading Jan Exams?
att1.html (5.0 K)

We just met and decided that it means you cannot correct your current students if they are taking their exam in that course. So I may not correct repeaters in my algebra course but can help correct the exams of other students taking algebra. The issue appears to be that SED does not want us correcting students in our courses as their success is reflected in our APPR score. The weird issue is AIS. I have several AIS students taking the exam. Even though I don't have them in the course, we have to ensure that I don't correct those papers.

We have two of us who have AIS sections. Our plan is to separate out those papers from the rest at the onset. As we group grade, we cannot correct the papers in those piles. Similar issue with the few students who are repeating the course.

Neal Westendorf

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of cafg23@juno.com
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:42 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Cc: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: RE: Grading Jan Exams?

So, does this mean that if I am presently teaching Alg 2/Trig, that I may not correct the exams of my specific students, but I can correct my peer's students' exams. OR since I am teaching Alg 2/Trig, I may not correct ANY Algebra 2/Trig exams?

Carol Gillis

Woman is 53 But Looks 25
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/50f97bd27ee087bd2514bst02vuc>ConsumerLifestyleMag.com<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/50f97bd27ee087bd2514bst02vuc>

Date Subject Author
1/16/13
Read June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Evan Romer
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Roberta M. Eisenberg
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Ryley David
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Tom Kenyon
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
becky rury
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Dina Kushnir
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Daniel Knaisch
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Mark Burfield
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/18/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
sherry
1/18/13
Read Grading Jan Exams?
Tony George
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Betty Worthington
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Dianne Gizowski
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Tom Kenyon
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Kathleen Cefalo
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/20/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Eleanor Pupko
1/20/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
MathCaryl@aol.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
cafg23@juno.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
gWilkie@highlands.com
1/22/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Peggy Niforos
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
3/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
zobinta