Topic: RegularExpression::maxrec: Recursion limit exceeded; positive match
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 16, 2013 11:15 PM

Sseziwa Mukasa

Re: RegularExpression::maxrec: Recursion limit exceeded; positive match

Without knowing the structure of your data It's hard to tell what the
problem is. However you're trying to pattern match on a 12MB string
since you set RecordSeparators to {}. You can't read the data into
smaller pieces?