Inadequate Undergraduate Education of Prospective K-12 Teachers

Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Ed Wall

Re: [math-learn] Barriers to Better K-12 Math Education: Poverty and the Inadequate Undergraduate Education of Prospective K-12 Teachers
att1.html (15.5 K)

Unfortunately, your labeling of my "imply" is more than a little un-thoughtful, but, at least, you use 'imply.' My email had more to do with (1) my agreement with Hawkins as quoted below (which I assume you have refuted also) and (2) with people such as yourself who "imply" that children are less than capable because of their socioeconomic status.

Ed Wall