Topic: Grading Jan Exams?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 5:15 PM

John Sittig

Re: Grading Jan Exams?
att1.html (2.2 K)

Not true. I checked with OSA and it is the principal's decision as to
whether, for example, a teacher who has a student in algebra 2 can correct
their exam in geometry,

John Sittig
Math/Science Department Chair
Voorheesville, NY