Topic: should Ohm's law be V=iR or V=i +R Chapt15.34 explaining
Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New Physics #1289 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 6:41 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

term dB/dK where temperature is involved in the Maxwell Equations
Chapt15.34 explaining Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1171 New
Physics #1291 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 22, 2:58 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Should Ohm's law be V = iR or V = i + R Chapt15.34 explaining
> Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New Physics #1289 ATOM
> TOTALITY 5th ed
>
> Alright, some good news and some bad news. The bad news first, in that
> the facts surround superconductivity are not very well known nor
> taught nor communicated. I have a dozen books on purely
> superconductivity and not able to find facts that I need to have to do
> a theory on superconduction. For example, almost no scientist knows
> when a DC or AC current applies. Does anyone in physics even know how
> Onnes discovered current of no resistance. And, does any physicist
> know when the measuring instruments of current and conduction are part
> of the "coldness temperature applied"?
>
> So I am delayed in superconductivity progress because of the
> shoddiness of the physics community of explaining what the facts
> surrounding the experiments of superconductivity are. The TV is full
> of "murder mystery" programs and it seems as though people love
> watching murder mystery shows, and physics is much like a murder
> mystery since it is logic that assembles the facts in both cases, but
> if many of the facts are missing or distorted or obfuse, then there
> cannot be a resolution of superconductivity nor can there be a solving
> of the murder mystery.
>
> But, let me get on to the good news. We know Faraday's law of the
> form:
>
> E = -N dB/dt
>
> which says that the induced emf in a circuit is equal to the rate at
> which the
> magnetic flux is changing with time.

(snipped)

In Faraday's law as stated by:

emf = -N dB/dt

I am taking emf to be current i. Then I am taking dB/dt the magnetic
flux with time to be V voltage or potential difference. And finally I
am taking the N in Faraday's law of the number of windings or turns of
the closed loop wire to be the R term in Ohm's law provided it is the
reciprocal of N which is 1/N. Now in Ohm's law we all thought R means
some form of resistance but that N is a form of nonresistance or
helper or aid to increasing current and not thought of as resistance.
But if we take the reciprocal of N we have 1/N and that is a form of
resistance when N is a helper.
So now if I multiply by 1/N and get rid of the negative term since we
do not care about direction in Ohm's law we have this:
emf (1/N) = dB/dt
Now we have emf = i and 1/N = R and dB/dt = V
So the above Faraday Law is i R = V
which is Ohm's law of V = i R

So the Faraday Law defines Ohm's law as the emf is the current, and
the Resistance is the reciprocal of the number of turnings or windings
of the coil, and the voltage or potential difference is the rate of
change of magnetic flux with time.

Now that new insight does not alter the formula I proposed some weeks
back where I said the Ohm's law of V = iR where we substitute Malus
law of I' = I" cos^2 A
for the R term gives us the formula for conduction and
superconductivity where a superconductor has a 0 degree angle of
polarization and allows all the electrons to move through without
resistance.

It does not affect that formula for what it does is focus the
attention on a physical quantity of N of windings and its reciprocal
of 1/N. Now in a superconductor, how many atoms does an electron in
the current have to trespass through? Is that not a physical count of
atoms that a individual electron traverses to make the whole current?
And is that count a number such as N. So that we can say there are N
number of polarization filters that a individual electron traverses in
the superconductor current. And if all those N number of filters is an
angle of 0 degrees then the electron traverses without any resistance.

So here I have transformed Faraday's law and derived Ohm's law.

What I am after though, is how an induced current can be created from
a changing magnetic flux with temperature, and not with time. So in
Faraday's law we have:
emf = -N dB/dt
where we have dB/dt or magnetic flux with time

I want magnetic flux with temperature Kelvin. Let me denote
temperature Kelvin as just K.

So I want emf = N dB/dK and where we dismiss the negative sign. Which
can be rewritten as i R = V only the voltage V comes from a magnetic
flux with temperature.

Now where is this dB/dK term in the Maxwell Equations?

I believe it is in the Gauss's magnetism law with the magnetic
monopoles and in the Faraday law of magnetic monopoles with its extra
term of magnetic current density, the J term.

Why do I need this? I need it for superconductivity, to explain why
physics has superconductivity. Silver as a normal conductor is the
world's finest conductor of electricity at room temperature. It's
resistance is measured in resistivity of 1.59*10^-8 (in Ohms). Now if
the world had plenty of silver, it would be far easier to have all the
world's electric lines with silver and copper than to have all the
world's electric lines cooled to the highest temperature
superconductor, because the energy wasted in refrigeration far exceeds
the loss of electricity due to silver and copper resistivity. But that
is just a practical issue. I need the dB/dK for a theory reason. What
happens when mercury is cooled to 4 Kelvin and is superconductor while
silver cooled to 4 Kelvin remains with its resistivity of 1.59*10^-8
(in Ohms)?
Why does mercury have no resistance while silver still has that
resistance. And that is where the dB/dK term comes into importance. At
4Kelvin, mercury has no resistance because it has a automatic current
flow due to the temperature gradient from room temperature outside to
4 Kelvin inside the experiment, that imparts a current into mercury
even though no current is applied. And when an outside current is
applied it passes through without any resistance because the dB/dK
term
supplies the current that counterbalances the resistance.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium