Topic: Can someone explain how you would pursue to do the $620
pseudoprime-math problem on this site?

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 11:51 AM

Pubkeybreaker

Re: Can someone explain how you would pursue to do the $620

On Jan 22, 5:48 pm, amzoti <amz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having a tough time decoding exactly what he means by:
>
> http://www.pseudoprime.com/pseudo.html
>
> Also, is a heuristic algorithm to approach this with the given data?
>
> I'd like to tackle it, but still haven't gotten my hands around it!
>
> Thanks for any ideas.

It has already been extensively looked at.

Preda Mihailescu and I took a big whack at it back in summer of 2000.
Others have looked as well.

I suggest that you forget about it. You don't even understand the
problem.