Topic: Geometry Question
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 12:26 PM

Mark Burfield

Re: White Boards Promethean vs SMART

Tom
your pet peeve is mine as well.
Thought maybe it was just me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2013, at 2:51 PM, "TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org<mailto:TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org>" <TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org<mailto:TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org>> wrote:

Sounds like a software issue -version or something. I use activinspire with the Promethean board & can write over any document.

My pet peeve: selecting things in a diagram - sometimes it doesn't want to select JUST what I want it to select, and selects everything. And, when I want it to select everything, it only selects a few things. It tends to always do the opposite of what I want, and doesn't follow the drag right and down vs. drag left and up convention that many programs use.

-Tom Kenyon
CRCS Mathematics/Physics
tkenyon@crcs.wnyric.org<mailto:tkenyon@crcs.wnyric.org>

From: wtozzo1841@bcsdny.org<mailto:wtozzo1841@bcsdny.org>
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:26:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Algebra 2 Trig Regents
We noticed it Joe. I don't recall other times when that has happened.

Bill