Topic: I need code for optimization of neural network weights using GA please help
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 24, 2013 11:50 AM

Greg Heath

Re: I need code for optimization of neural network weights using GA please help

"Syed Amin" wrote in message <kdmd0d$ak$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I need code for optimization of neural network weights using GA please help

I cannot find mine.

Why don't you search FILE EXCHANGE, NEWSGROUP, ANSWERS and comp.ai.neural-nets before searching the rest of the net.

Hope this helps.

Greg