Topic: What is a projection of an n-tuple?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 11:52 AM

Peter Percival

Re: What is a projection of an n-tuple?

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:24:06 -0000, Tim Golden BandTech.com
<timgolden@bandtechnology.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 3:12 pm, "Peter Percival" <peterxperci...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>> Writing <...> for an ordered n-tuple; is the second projection of
>> <x,y,z>
>> y or <y>?
>>
>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary email client:http://www.opera.com/mail/

> Ha hah. I recommend ditching the standard mathematician's definition
> of projection.

First I want to know what the standard mathematician's definition of
projection _is_.

> Consider that you have a high dimension data set

Which I don't.