Topic: NDSolve differences between mathematica 8 and 9
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 1:38 AM

Alex Krasnov

Re: NDSolve differences between mathematica 8 and 9

I do not have Mathematica 9 here. However, one issue with your expression
is that the symbol for the imaginary unit begins with a capital letter, as
do all other built-in Mathematica symbols.

Alex