Topic: Top Scientist: Math is FATAL to Evolution
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 27, 2013 7:31 PM

Existential Angst

Re: Top Scientist: True Math is FATAL to Creationism

"Virgil" <virgil@ligriv.com> wrote in message
> In article <5105a129$0$9806$607ed4bc@cv.net>,
> "Existential Angst" <fitcat@optonline.net> wrote:
>

>> "BroilJAB" <DesignDenier@wmconnect.com> wrote in message

>> > "Our intimate knowledge of molecular chemistry
>> > shows a 10^4000 impossibility for Evolution."
>> > --Dr.Haldane
>> >

>> I guess we got lucky, eh?

> Actually, Haldane himself recanted soon afterwards when he realized he
> had made some false assumptions, but creationists in general, and trolls
> like Broiljab in particular, continue to cite the erroneous original,
> carefully ignoring all later corrections.
> --

I guess creationists don't ask the Q, Why did God make me so stupid??

But I actually have mathematical proof of the existence of God:

My life could not be *this* miserable by chance alone.
--
EA