Topic: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 7:06 PM

Loren Shure

Re: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.

"Jim Rockford" <jim.rockford1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I can't seem to find a straightforward example on using the "publish"
> function when it's a function being published that takes input arguments.
>
> For example, I have the function z = myfunk(x,y)
>
> The simple publish command >> publish('myfunk','doc')
> of course doesn't work
> because the input arguments x and y aren't known.
>
> What is the syntax for specifying the input arguments x,y to publish this
> function?
>
> The documentation just says
> "Additional code to evaluate during publishing, specified as the
> comma-separated pair consisting of 'codeToEvaluate' and the string with
> the corresponding code. Use this option to specify code that does not
> appear in the MATLAB file, for example to set the value of an input
> argument for a function being published."
>
> Sorry, but I find this too opaque absent a single clear example showing
> this syntax.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> JR

I believe you need to make a publish configuration that calls the function
with inputs. But I am not near a MATLAB right now to try it.

--
Loren
http://blogs.mathworks.com/loren/