Topic: (no subject)
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 10, 2013 2:04 PM

Evelyne Stalzer

Re:
att1.html (1.8 K)

We do not have enough calculators to do this. Instead, we give each
teacher a class set (or almost a class set) of calculators. They are
handed out in the beginning of class (if needed) and collected again before
the end of class. Depending on the student population and on the teacher's
procedures, we do lose some calculators this way every year. I almost
think we would lose fewer if we signed them out to students for the year,
but alas t hat is not an option for us.

Evelyne Stalzer