Topic: Matrix elimination
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 30, 2013 4:25 AM

Jakub Serych

Re: Matrix elimination

Thank you for your offer. But I don't need it so frequently and when in rare cases I need to show some solution steps to my students, I can use Wolfram Alpha, which serves perfectly for this purposes.

I was just interested, if there is some built in function for it in Mathematica. So it seems, that there isn't any.

Thanks

Jakub