Topic: ZFC and God
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 9:19 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: ZFC and God

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

> On 29 Jan., 12:45, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>

>> As I said elsewhere, I see no point in going in the same circles
>> here.  Frankly, your incompetence is remarkable in this thread.
>> Imagine, a man who claims to understand mathematics well enough to
>> teach it at the college level honestly arguing that 7/9 is a
>> terminating decimal!

> Do you know such a man? I hope you are not stupid or cheating enough
> to claim that I consider 7/9 as a terminating decimal?

Well, let's put some facts together:

0.777... = 7/9.

You claim that 0.777... is a terminating decimal.

Therefore, er, oh. Wait.

I thought that these two facts would entail that you claim 7/9 is also
a terminating decimal, but obviously not.

>> Shame on you, WM.  Not for being stupid, but for proudly mistaking
>> stupidity for wisdom and for being in the classroom.

> Now you turn out dirty and people discussing with you are in danger to
> get dirty too.

It's no news that I find it a shame you are in a classroom teaching
mathematical topics when you are incapable of very basic mathematical
reasoning.

You should be removed from the classroom.

This is not a vindictive comment, but a simple statement of fact. No
person capable of basic logical reasoning could fail to see your
inabilities in this thread, your insistence that I show some
irrelevant (and obviously false) claim to cover for the fact that you
cannot apply a definition you agreed to and prove what you say is
true.

Such an ignorant fool like you should not be allowed to teach
mathematics. Your employer should be aware of your incompetence and
shame on them if they are not, and shame on them every day they allow
you to pretend to understand mathematics.

Call that dirty if you wish, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a
pretty uncontroversial judgment.

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"Chris, everything I say is a lie... except that. And that. And
that... and that... and that..." -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy