Topic: ZFC and God
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 9:19 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: ZFC and God

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

>> This is not a vindictive comment, but a simple statement of fact. No
>> person capable of basic logical reasoning could fail to see your
>> inabilities in this thread, your insistence that I show some
>> irrelevant (and obviously false) claim

> You agree that it is impossible to leave the domain of terminating
> decimals by diagonalizing? I think that is not irrelevant. I find it
> of highest possible relevance.

I agree to no such thing. You do know what "irrelevant" means,
surely.

Let us end the conversation here. Feel free to have the last word. I
have had my say.
--
Jesse F. Hughes

"I talk with bigger fish who are playing different games."
-- James S Harris has a way with the metaphor.