Topic: Input/Output data on/from internet in matlab
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 11:41 AM

kainat ali

Re: Input/Output data on/from internet in matlab

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:58:38 PM UTC+5, Maxim Vedenev wrote:
> Use urlread function, with urls like:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=[keyword here]
> aslo regexp can be usefull.
> note: if too many times then google will ask to solve captcha.
> Maxim Vedenev, MATLAB Custom Programming
> vedenev@ngs.ru
> http://simulations.narod.ru/

I really like your approach. Can I ask you if it is possible to replace [keyword here] with a variable because keywords tend to change every time i run matlab. This is because I'm searching keywords like salt, rice, carrots...
I'm a newbie at matlab so please guide me. Thank you.