Topic: Urgent! A question about the "ltisys" command
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 1, 2013 8:50 AM

Wang

Re: Urgent! A question about the "ltisys" command

I've happened to find that the matrices A, B, C and D shall be constructed as the following process.

A = A;
B = [B1, B2];
C = [C1; C2];
D = [D11, D12; D21, D22] ;

because the SYSTEM matrix is supposed to be

---- ----
| A(p) B1(p) B2 |
| C1(p) D11(p) D12 |
| C2 D21 D22 |