Topic: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Replies: 29   Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 5:59 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers

"Stan" wrote in message <kem8mv$mnu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
> > I have 2012a at work and 2012b at home. At work I tell my team not to upgrade to 2012b.
> >

> Why? What is the problem with it?

The help/document is a step back, hopefully a temporary situation. Try for example finding a list of mx??? functions to be used in MEX files.

The user interface is inspired by MS office, is not suitable for programmers.

These two factors would reduce the productivity of our group.

Bruno

Date Subject Author
1/31/13
Read Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
1/31/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/1/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Stan
2/2/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/3/13
[...]
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
Bruno Luong
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/4/13
Read Re: Extract numbers from table containing text and numbers
dpb
2/5/13
[...]
2/7/13