Topic: My amateurview of math.
Replies: 27   Last Post: Feb 10, 2013 2:56 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: My amateurview of math.

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 5:23:41 AM UTC+2, JT wrote:
> On 1 Feb, 14:53, harry_potte...@walla.co.il wrote:
>

> > On Friday, February 1, 2013 10:51:38 AM UTC+2, JT wrote:
>
> > > On 1 Feb, 07:29, "fasnsto" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:

> > (1) If you're a kid in or up to high school level: continue to ask things, to doubt things, to rebel...but mostly continue learning mathematics, which is one damn good way to spend one's life on this planet.
>

> > (2) If you're already over high school level, in college or university: talk to WM. He has very astonishing, fantastic and even comic things to teach you.
>

> > Tonio
>
> Well the finitists at least not walking the path of Merry Poppins,
>
> stop dreaming do science, oh wait i forgot math isn't science it is
>
> philosophy. Well then proceed on your dream journey and let me talk to
>
> people who do real math within the computational theory field. Still
>
> looking for the wiz of Oz Tonio.

So I see you're an amateur not only in mathematics but also in spelling, grammar and even thinking.
Well, how lucky your friends and family are, son.

Ps. Oh, and about my advice: it definitely is WM, no matter your age.