Topic: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Replies: 28   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:57 PM

JT

Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases

On 2 Feb, 08:31, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 Feb, 07:41, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > In reality though you will never use it since 3/3 equals one.
>
> > Base 3
> > In fact 1,3=2
> > You may find funny, but it is not that strange, the fractions have
> > completness, but of course in reality you never write 1,3 you write 2.

> Well my next post will be the new numbersystem bases as a working
> program for all bases, without.
> For great justice remove all Zeroshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TQbDz6-4eM

Well not this but next ;F
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqm4dQv4F9w

Date Subject Author
2/1/13
Read 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
forbisgaryg@gmail.com
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
forbisgaryg@gmail.com
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/2/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/1/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Frederick Williams
[...]
2/3/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
JT
2/3/13
Read Re: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases
Virgil
2/3/13