Topic: Any way to get gradient lines as well as contour lines?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 1:25 AM

James Stein

Re: Any way to get gradient lines as well as contour lines?

Google for the two words Mathematica relaxation and you may find some
useful ideas, for example:
http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/RelaxationMethodForElectrostaticProblems/
HTH