Topic: making a Module or Column that will print lines interspersed with plots
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 1:25 AM

James Stein

Re: making a Module or Column that will print lines

Try appending a Print (or perhaps a Show) to the plot lines, viz:

macro:=Module[{j},
Print["something"];
plota//Print;
Print["something else"];