Topic: Specify/change the error used by train command
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 2:15 PM

Greg Heath

Re: Specify/change the error used by train command

"AM76" wrote in message <ken93s$bs9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello
> I am in a work to use the neural network in a specific form that the output of the NN is multiplied by a system (Like G) and want to make output of G tracks a desired target. Therefore, the error between target and G should be used to train the NN so I can't use train (as far as I know) command directly because the NN train the net from the error between the target and the direct NN output. I was wondering how to use train command in such a system?
>
> Note. This system is used in model reference control in Simulink/Neural network, but I don't use Simulink.

I don't understand.

Please explain "output of the NN is multiplied by a system"

If you know what the output of the system should be for a given NN input, why
don't you just train the net to yield that desired output?

Hope this helps.

Greg