Topic: Common phase in two signals
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:12 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Common phase in two signals

"Diogo " <duradurad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Diogo" wrote in message <kei8ig$clb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Ok I found the solution, I feel really dumb even for asking....How can I
> delete this post please:p

You can't.

This newsgroup is unmoderated, so step 3 won't work. You could request that
the MATLAB Central administrators remove your post from the MATLAB Central
newsreader by contacting files@mathworks.com but that won't remove it from
all the other places that archive CSSM.

Steve Lord