Topic: Drawing Squares for 2-D cutting stock problem
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 11:15 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Drawing Squares for 2-D cutting stock problem

"Hande " <handedenli@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> <kegjf0$lvh$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

*snip*

> Thank you for your help but the (x,y) coordinate must be the midpoint of
> the squares. how can ? use PATCH function for draw a square using the
> midpoint coordinate? If you can help me I'd be grateful.

You know the midpoint of the square. You know the size of the square. Using
those two pieces of information you can generate the coordinates of the
corners.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com