Topic: Moving Boundary Problem
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 1:25 AM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: Moving Boundary Problem

You might find interesting to look into
http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/search.html?query=Boundary%20problems
I think this is a good starting point.
-Tomas

> From: m.a.boemo@gmail.com
> Subject: Moving Boundary Problem
> To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
> Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:20:16 -0500
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm quite new to Mathematica, and have a quick question about NDSolve.

I'm trying to solve a system of coupled PDEs on a moving boundary (essentially solving the PDEs on a circular domain whose radius is increasing with time). Despite several Google searches, I haven't been able to find any good documentation about how to implement moving boundary problems in Mathematica. Is anyone able to provide a simple example of the syntax NDSolve takes for this sort of thing? Thanks so much!