Topic: solving the neutrino as the dual of the photon #1201 New Physics
#1321 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:36 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Maxwell Equations have many longitudinal wave -- voltage is a
longitudinal wave #1205 New Physics #1325 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Feb 5, 10:32 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, there is a good chance that the displacement current in
> physics is magnetic monopoles in space and that they are neutrinos of
> a longitudinal wave. Keep in mind that in the Symmetrical Maxwell
> Equations I need to solve what the Displacement current in Ampere law
> is and the magnetic current density in the Faraday law is. So I am
> looking for an argument that both of these are longitudinal waves.
>
> --- quoting Halliday and Resnick in 3rd edition, Fundamentals of
> Physics, ?1988, on page 837 ---
> The difference is not caused by the fact that one current is a
> conduction current and the other is a displacement current. Under the
> same conditions, both kinds of current are equally effective in
> generating a magnetic field. The difference arises because the
> conduction current, in this case, is confined to a thin wire but the
> displacement current is spread out over an area equal to the surface
> area of the capacitor plates. Thus, the capacitor behaves like a "fat
> wire" of radius 55 mm, carrying a (displacement) current of 130 mA.
> Its largest magnetic effect, which occurs at the capacitor edge, is
> much smaller than would be the case at the surface of a thin wire.
> --- end quoting H&R ---

I am paying close attention to that displacement current that H&R
described above of its 130 mA.

And I think I can get a longitudinal wave in the Maxwell Equations.

I spent the day thinking about it and I come back to the same
conclusion. If we consider the emf, the electromotive force or the
voltage as potential difference. How does a voltage really work?

Consider a battery at a circuit, does it not in one direction send out
a push force of emf and in the opposite direction is a ebb, or a
compression in one direction and a rarefaction in the other direction.

I do not see the voltage as a transverse wave, for the flow of
electricity is directional same as a longitudinal wave has a vibration
in the direction of motion.

I think voltage in Maxwell Equations are longitudinal waves, and that
currents are formed from photons of a transverse wave guiding the
electrons in motion. I think that in the Faraday law and Ampere law we
have both longitudinal waves and transverse waves in operation.

But I still have not linked neutrinos to longitudinal waves. Perhaps
that is possible if we consider that Space is a vast array of North
and South pole magnetic monopoles and the means of communication
between monopoles is the longitudinal wave.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium