Topic: Alice in Quantumland
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 11:31 AM

socratus@bezeqint.net

Re: Alice in Quantumland

On Feb 5, 2:09 pm, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> On 02/05/2013 06:41 AM, socratus wrote:
>

> >     Alice in Quantumland
> > =.
> > The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd
> >   from the point of view of common sense.
> > And it agrees fully with experiment.
> >   So I hope you accept Nature as She is ? absurd.
> > / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
> >    page. 10.  by  R. Feynman /

> > ? Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours
> > is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe;  that this
> > revealed by the mathematician Einstein who discovered
> > that there is a fourth dimension,  . . . .. . .  that, in short,
> > everything is relative and mysterious. ?
> >   / Book ?Albert Einstein? ,  page 4.  By Leopold Infeld ./

> > We still don't know that negative 4-D is.  (!)
>
> > In the other words:
> > Physicists show us the absurd and mysterious existence
> >   of nature as a real fact.
> >   I cannot believe that nature is absurd and mysterious.
> >   I think that their interpretations in  relative and
> >   quantum electrodynamics theories were  wrong.
> > ==..
> > ' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
> > 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
> >    / Lewis Carroll.
> >     Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /

> > .
>
> Yes.  In between two thoughts, what are you thinking?
>
> dave

I think that it is possible to understand the universe
using usual common logical thought.
We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame )
physicists found higgs-dozon and 1000 its elementary brothers.

socratus

.