Topic: high school scope and sequence
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 11:09 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: high school scope and sequence
att1.html (4.0 K)

WHOA!
Let's not make any assumptions that just because both exams are being offered means that ANYONE can take the 2005 standards based exams.
Was there a memo on this that I missed? (for some reason some of my listserve stuff has been going to spam lately) I'm pretty sure that those 2005 standards exams are only going to be offered to students who previously failed them.
Anyone else know?
Liz

Elizabeth Waite